The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of the painting process for commercial vehicles, including paint mixing, preparing the vehicle, painting and finishing to a high standard.
Essential Qualities included:-
• Previous experience as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer
• A vehicle paint and preparation qualification
• Experience in the use of a paint mixing scheme
• Previous experience of working in a paint shop
• Highly efficient
• Be able to work to allocated timings for jobs to achieve tight deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure
• Used to working to high standards in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work as a team
Desirable Qualities include:-
• Experience of working on larger vehicles
The successful candidate will be required to possess their own tools.
This role involves working at height and manoeuvring around and under commercial vehicles.
Benefits include 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), Sick pay, Company pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)