Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
We are looking for an Evening Customer Service Assistant to join our expanding team in our busy office in Tunbridge Wells. The role is full time (40hrs a week) and requires working 2-10pm shifts, Monday-Sunday. One of our main values at Childrensalon is treating our customers as family and helping them has always remained at the heart of everything we do. We aim to provide the best service to our customers and every day we enjoy helping people all over the world with their orders and any enquiries they have, as best we can. We want our customers to know they can always count on us for honest help and advice.
We are looking for someone who:
- Shares our passion for helping people and has an understanding of different cultures around the world
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure
- Possesses strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Can assist our customers via several channels; phones, emails and live chats
- Has strong customer service experience (preferably for an online retailer) and is a good communicator
- Is IT proficient and able and willing to learn new technical skills
- Has excellent spoken and written English (second language is beneficial)
- Is passionate about fashion and has an awareness of brands
- Has an understanding of children and childrenswear
- Has knowledge of e-commerce and is familiar with Social Media
- Takes a strong interest in learning about our business and thrives on being part of a busy team
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells, however, due to the current Coronavirus pandemic will require flexibility and some working from home. Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.