Come and join a leading, well established and award winning family run business!
The Haynes Group Truck Division is looking for a:
Senior Technical Administrator
Based at our Ashford Depot, this is a diverse senior position where every day will be different. It would suit a senior administrator who likes to be busy and has knowledge of the motor trade and vehicles. Managerial skills and experience would be most welcome. The successful applicant should be equally comfortable dealing with workshop staff and customers.
The ideal applicant for the above position will be a team player, be flexible and willing to assist and support their team members and be willing to joining a well-respected family run business, maintaining the high reputation achieved over the years for delivering high quality of goods and service.
We offer an excellent package with a competitive basic salary.
This is an interesting and diverse position where every day is different and would suit an administrator who likes to be busy and has knowledge of the motor trade and vehicles. The applicant should be equally comfortable dealing with workshop staff and customers.
The applicant must have good communication skills and a positive attitude.
Main duties will include:
• To liaise with the workshop and reception to ensure the safe, efficient and smooth running of the service department.
• To cover absences in workshop control and reception
• To produce estimates and ensure that repair authorisation is obtained
• To assist in obtaining pre and post repair order numbers
• Ensure compliance with warranty procedures, to include collating pre and post repair reports
• To audit inspection and service documentation
• Support reception with technical queries
• Assist in the loading of bookings and planned maintenance onto the company systems
• To support the service manager and admin team as required including timing job cards, invoicing, WIP control, recall management and adherence to manufacturer KPIs and targets.
• To assist with invoice queries and debt management
If you are interested in joining one of Kent’s leading businesses, please email your CV, together with an accompanying letter to: [email protected] or post to: Lorraine Bishop, Haynes Bros. Ltd., 23 Ashford Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5DQ.
The Haynes Group is an equal opportunities employer with a policy of promotion through ability. With 275 staff across 8 locations, The Haynes Group recognizes the importance of employment stability.
Due to the very high level of applicants we tend to receive, we regret it is not possible to respond to each applicant and will only make contact if we are proceeding with an application. We do, however, take the opportunity of thanking applicants for the interest shown in our Company.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies