£20-24k DOE per annum
My client, a well-established company based in Mid-Kent are seeking a polished and professional self starter to join their incredibly busy and fast paced Sales Administration team.
Duties for this role include:
* Providing first class customer service over the phone and by email
* Order management
* Resolve any problems/queries in a timely and effective manner
* Liaise with internal teams regarding customer deliveries and payments
* Processing payments
* Maintain professional working relationships with customers
* Processing orders
* Product advice
* General administration
* Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The candidate will have/be:
* Strong customer service experience in an office-based environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure
* A good sense of humour
* Proactive and efficient
* A meticulous attention to detail
* Computer literate in all Microsoft programmes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leading business who will offer career progression for the right candidate.
If you feel you are suitable for the above position, please apply today with your most up to date CV!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin.