Cygnet Health Care is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of mental health care. Cygnet is now entering an exciting period of growth and we are looking to appoint a Billing Administrator to join our growing Head Office Finance team based in Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks. This will be on a 1 year fixed term contract.
This is an exciting role within the Billing Team which is responsible for ensuring our revenue is invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Updating sales day books on a daily basis from our ward census, chasing and liaising with sites to ensure correct information is provided in line with our procedures and audit requirements.
• Assist with invoicing and crediting where needed.
• Assist as necessary with data and information requests for the finance department and senior management teams.
• Produce all invoices for your sites at month-end in line with tight deadlines.
• Perform adhoc tasks as and when needed.
• 1-2 years’ experience of Billing is desirable
Skills and Strengths
Attention to detail · Accuracy · Microsoft Office applications · Prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Effective Time Management · Team Player · Good Written/Verbal Communication
We offer an excellent package which includes contributory pension scheme, Bluelight card, 25 days annual leave plus an additional paid birthday and anniversary days leave.