Are you experienced across Social Care management and looking for a new challenge?
Social Care Management - Registered Manager / Deputy Manager / Team Leader
Permanent - Full time / Part time opportunities
Competitive salaries depending on experience
With national partnerships with large care agencies and many relationships with local care organisations and charities we are continually looking for Senior Social care workers including: Registered Managers, Deputy Managers and Team Leaders who are looking for a new challenge in the South Kent Area. We have a number of services across Ashford, Lydd, New Romney, Hythe, Folkestone and the surrounding areas where we currently have a high demand for senior social care staff.
We have clients across both adult and child care who are recruiting currently within a number of settings including: residential, nursing, supported living, independent living and domiciliary/home care.
You need to be dedicated to undertaking the management of supporting people with complex needs, your team will support service users in your care to achieve their goals in life and will actively seek out opportunities for them to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives. Committed to quality assurance, you will effectively lead and inspire your team to provide the highest quality person-centred support and care.
You will be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service. You will have the opportunity to use your skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to the services success.
* Previously registered with CQC (RMs only)
* A minimum of 1 years' experience in a role supervising and/or managing staff
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a position relevant to the care of vulnerable adults and/or children
* Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential - desirable
* Level 3 and Level 4 NVQ qualifications across social care and social care management - desirable
* Commitment to delivering high quality care
* Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
* Fine tuned decision making skills
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity for an annual bonus
* Annual leave entitlement
* A personal service with a dedicated consultant
What you need to do now:
If you are an experienced Senior Social Care professional and are interested in a new role/challenge click 'apply now' or forward an up to date copy of your CV to Maria or call 01622 235689 .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.