CC Flint & Co are a rapidly growing insurance broker with offices in Orpington, Kent and Chelmsford, Essex.
Due to continued expansion of our Commercial team we have a new and exciting opportunity in commercial broking. A minimum of 2 years Commercial Insurance experience is essential (preferably with a broking background). The candidate must have A-C Maths/English and preferable be fully Cert CII qualified or studying towards completion.
The position of Commercial Executive is a key role and requires a professional and businesslike approach at all times. To Provide world class service and advice to our new and existing clients working at all times to secure New Business and retain existing.
• Maintaining day to day Compliance procedures for FCA Regulation
• Incoming and outbound call handling
• Corresponding and communicating with clients and insurance companies
• Data input
• Mid Term adjustments
• Customer service
• Effectively managing individual diary
• Cross selling other products
• Managing personal work workflow effectively and efficiently
• Converting renewal business in line with or in excess of company targets
• Converting new business enquires in line with or in excess of company targets
• Maintaining a complete and comprehensive training record/log
• Sharing ideas or suggestions for business improvement with Management
• Advising Manager of any backlog in work in a timely manner
• Advising Manager of any debt recovery problems or contentious issues in a timely manner
• Daily inbound and outbound post
• Minimum 2 years Commercial Insurance Experience (Broker or Insurer)
• Must be CERT CII (Would accept part qualified with a desire to complete)
• Have technical knowledge of :
o Property Owners
o SME Package Business
o Commercial Combined
o Combined Liability
o Contractors All Risk Covers
• Checking covers, warranties, endorsements to ensure that they are correct and in line with quotations provided.
• Compliance Management
• Preparing Market presentations for both New Business and Renewal reports
• Liaising with Insurers and Clients pre and post sale of New business
Training and Development:
Flint Insurance focuses heavily on training and development and a full induction and training plan will be provided to successful applicants. All staff have the opportunity to study for professional qualifications such as, Cii (Chartered Insurance Institute). Each placement provides employees to continually develop their knowledge and personal skills which could result in opportunities in other areas of the business.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
£30,000 - £35,000 + Incentives