Social Media & Branding Manager
Central Tunbridge Wells
£up to £35,000 per annum DOE - Happy to consider 4 days per week/flexible but regular hours, please discuss on application.
Office Hours - 8.30 - 5pm. Monday - Friday
Flexible working from home option following training/induction (up to 2 days)
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for 2 successful Tunbridge Wells based companies in Central Tunbridge Wells.
Can you manage your own workloads and work alongside 2 Directors to manage and create the Marketing for 2 businesses and have freedom in your approach to all aspects of Social Media and Branding?
Are you able to create ideas and come up with innovative approaches within Social Media and Marketing?
This is a NEW role that you can make your own, if you like to be creative, play a vital part within a busy team and manage your own ideas, you will enjoy this varied role and busy company vibe!
Why work for this company?
* They have recently received a 'Trusted Service' award from an online business review platform based on 5* customer feedback
* They are based in the centre of Tunbridge Wells with access to local transport links, shops and cafes
* The team are fun, vibrant and ambitious, the Directors really want to take the business to the next step
* This is a brand new role that you can really get your teeth into - there is so much potential here
* Some clients are based at some of the most prestigious sites in the UK
* The nature of the business will bring a rewarding and satisfying aspect to your job role
Duties will include:
* Working alongside the 2 Directors assisting with creating complete Marketing and Branding plans / Strategies
* Managing Company and Director LinkedIn profiles - networking within the industry
* Provide a monthly Social Media schedule & upload onto relevant platforms. (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc)
* Proofread company website and carry out any changes required
* Suggest any changes to website which will assist with sales and user experience
* Review PPC Advert Copy
* Create and write two blog posts per month for each company
* Compose, create & send monthly newsletter
* Manage both companies review platform and reply to feedback
* Work alongside the outsourced SEO company to help with any requirements
* Provide new and innovative ideas to the Directors
* Compile research into new customers and how to target using relevant Marketing channels
* Compose sales emails/packs to be sent to potential new customers.
You will be using your excellent Social Media and Branding experience and writing skills within all areas.
Apply today for consideration, this role is an immediate start for the right person!
This role is being managed by Debbie Foster and Rhiannon Whybra. Tel: 01892 612424
[email protected] / [email protected]
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.