Expected Salary: £OTE £28,000 - £30,000 +
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Monthly Material Bonus, Overtime AND Generous Daily Additional Stay Away Rate
Propump Engineering are pleased to offer the opportunity to become a Foamed Concrete Operative.
We are looking for a hard-working Individual, enthusiastic and keen to learn. DAILY OPERATIONS WOULD INVOLVE:
· Operating plant equipment to produce foamed concrete on site.
· Using pump line to deliver material to the point of placement.
· Day to day upkeep of equipment.
· Day to day workshop activities, calibrations, and trials of plant.
· Assisting and liaising with the client to solve on site issues.
· Somewhat regular “stay away” work paid at 1.5 regular time.
· Equal split of time between site and workshops.
THE RIGHT APPLICANT WILL BE ABLE TO:
· Successfully manage their own time and tasks.
· Work well with others as part of a combined team.
· Flexible working schedule (early starts, late finishes and the occasional stay away).
· Full driving license.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
Main duties involve working on construction sites, operating specialist foamed concreting equipment, for which full training will be given. Majority of the work is based in the South of England, however we operate a national service, so work afield will require 1-4 (week days) overnight stays.
· Applicants must be prepared to travel to Dartford every day.
· Comply with all company H & S regulations.
· Be capable of overcoming minor problems.
· Work as part of a team as well as under own initiative.
· A CSCS card would be an advantage, but not essential.
About us - https://www.foamedconcrete.co.uk/foamed-concrete-applications/
Established in 1991 Propump Engineering were the first foamed concrete specialists in the United Kingdom and today offer a worldwide service from their purpose-built premises in South London. Propump produce a Unique material, manufactured with unique production equipment and methodology, for over 30 years we have been specialists, providing bespoke materials to major infrastructure and construction projects all over the UK.
Using plant and equipment designed and built in-house Propump have developed a range of materials for many applications and are continually enhancing these products. The systems can provide volumes of foamed concrete between 2 m³ and 500 m³ a day. Operated by two qualified foam technicians trained to provide a quality service wherever and whenever it is required. The systems are capable of delivering foamed concrete within only a few minutes of arriving at site requiring a minimum amount of room with limited disruption to other trades.
Watch the video here - https://youtu.be/CWQlCxUMGtM