Gardener/Horticulture – Monday to Friday – Training and a Competitive Salary!
This well-established, family run company in Knockholt, is looking for a gardener to join their team of knowledgeable and friendly gardeners to visit customers’ premises and complete various garden work, either on a regular maintenance contract or as a one-off garden tidy. This maybe anything from weeding, cutting lawns and hedges, to planting small trees.
If you have a flair for gardening, or you are on an RHS/Horticultural course, and wish to gather real world experience, this vacancy may be an ideal role for you.
We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and enjoys working as part of a close-knit team. Good customer skills are also required as you will be representing The Company whilst visiting customers’ homes.
My client likes to invest in their staff, so on the job training is provided. In addition, if you join having not previously studied to RHS Level 2, there is the potential for my client to offer this industry recognised qualification, to ensure your skills are as good as they can be. This makes this role an exciting opportunity to start, and then further your career in horticulture.
You should hold a full, manual UK driving licence as you will be expected to drive the Company vans. Pay is hourly.
• Maintain customers’ plant borders, cutting lawns, pruning, weeding, edge cutting
• Building relationships with regular maintenance customers
• Apply lawn treatments – scarifying, feeding and seeding
• Re-turfing lawns
• Taking care of and building relationships with regular maintenance customers.
• An ability to work as part of a team and also on their own
• Experience in similar role for other organisations
• A knowledge of plants and gardening (RHS or equivalent Qualification)
• Ability to provide high levels of customer service
• Active and fairly fit
• Have a full current UK driving licence
• Spraying licence (beneficial but not essential)
Full Time, permanent - Salary £19,500 - £26,000
Plus - Company pension scheme, Staff discount, and Healthcare Cashback scheme.
Additional training will be provided
Uniform is provided
Car is essential
Monday to Friday - Monday – Friday 40 hours per week - 8:00 am – 4:30pm
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website