We have a huge existing customer base working with some of the most iconic customers in the world. This sales role will involve pro-active account management for our existing national and international business as well as generating new business. You will need to be dynamic, hard-working and enthusiastic, with excellent computer literacy.
• Growing existing accounts
• Driving new business
• Supporting Senior Account Managers
• Relationship building.
• Organising and travelling to national and international trade shows
• Assisting customers with product enquiries, support, and customer service issues
• Managing key online international platforms for brand engagement
• 2 years+ experience in a sales/sales support role
• An excellent multi-tasker, with good organisation skills
• Ability to communicate with ease to customers via phone, emails and video calls.
• Strong negotiation and account management skills
• Professional and adaptable
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Responsible for co-ordinating and managing their own work agenda and time constraints
• Determination and commitment
• Flexible and enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
• A proactive nature, with a natural aptitude for solving problems and identifying areas for improvement
• Extremely diligent with attention to detail
• Experience of working in a retail supplier setting
• Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills – including advanced formulas, and the ability to provide management information in a timely and accurate fashion
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
Lund London is an international brand which brings a fresh take on designs for environmentally friendly living and striking gifts. Lund London brands are now sold in 60 countries worldwide and our products are retailed at over 1000 stores. Our focus is with Museums, Galleries, Concept stores, high end department stores and fashion retailers.