We are looking for a digital media specialist to spearhead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
The aim of this role is to support growth of the business by generating high quality leads with potential new clients, as well as promoting our company and increasing client engagement.
As you will be solely responsible for implementing our digital marketing this is a great opportunity for someone to really make their mark and directly see the business results of their efforts.
- Manage all our social media channels; generating and posting content aimed at our target (B2B) audience.
- Create email marketing campaigns & manage recipient lists.
- Assist with the management and measurement of Google PPC account.
- Create short videos for our website & social media.
- Update our website by posting blogs, editing product details, adding gallery entries and so on; if the person has very good written skills they will be asked to write the content as well as edit and post it.
- Help to set the social media/digital strategy for the business, working closely alongside the directors; this will mean involvement in overall marketing strategy for the company.
- Setting and recording KPI’s and reporting monthly and quarterly on performance.
- Continually considering the UX of customers online and making recommendations for improvements to our website in line with business goals.
- Any other ad hoc marketing related ideas/tasks that may arise and you have the skills for.
Your Skills and Qualities:
- Prolific user of business-related social media & digital tools
- Good general knowledge of SEO principles and PPC
- Familiar with Google analytics & other social media reporting tools
- Excellent IT skills
- A well-developed appreciation for design, graphics and brand image
- Creatively minded with exceptional attention to detail
- Solid photography & videography skills
- Great communicator, including in written form
- Organised, good with time management and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Mature, hard-working, team player with a positive attitude
- Reliable, trustworthy and acts with integrity
- Passionate about marketing & driven to develop and grow our business
Qualification &/or Experience Required:
- Degree level qualification in marketing (ideally with a digital media element) or a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in the area.
- Business experience, preferably in B2B sector (but not essential – if no direct experience, must have a good commercial sense however).
- Good working knowledge of all main social media platforms.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp would be advantageous, but training can be given.
- Knowledge of Wordpress will be advantageous, but training can be given.
Hours, Salary & Benefits:
£21 – £25k per annum pro rata (dependent on experience) plus Workplace pension.
Initially 18 hours per week; can be flexible on how the hours are spread across the week.
28 days holiday inc bank holidays pro rata
We would like someone to work at our office, so they have access to photography equipment & can capture footage of the team at work (especially in production) etc, but we would consider some of the hours being remote if the applicants circumstances required it.
Our offices are modern, light, air conditioned and have a fully fitted kitchen and rest room as well as a shower room.
Support when you need it to manage life’s challenges, including for example, interest free loans.
Noted in Style is a supplier of customised stationery and gift sets to the corporate, events and marketing sectors. We have a wide variety of corporate clients, including many high-profile brand names to whom we aim to offer the very best level of service (see our reviews!).
We are a small, creative and friendly team who are passionate about delighting our customers. We take an interest in each and every one of our employees, providing support to ensure everyone has the right tools, skills and environment to perform to their best abilities. Our Folkestone premises are well equipped and spacious, offering a fantastic working environment.
How to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send an up-to-date CV in a word format by email to [email protected] and tell us why you are applying for our job.