An exciting opportunity has a risen for an Accounts Payable clerk who is looking to progress their career into a management capacity within AP.
The successful candidate will be experienced dealing with the full purchase ledger process and able to work within a very fast paced environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to manage a small team whilst motivating, developing and helping them progress their own careers within a very progressive company whilst also climbing the ladder yourself.
* Code and check invoices
* Work out VAT payments
* Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
* Check and reconcile supplier statements
* File invoices and statements
* Deal with purchase enquiries
* Process staff expenses
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience managing at least one direct report. (desirable)
* Experience with processing multi-currency invoices
* Have a strong understanding of Accountancy Software
* Be experienced with the full Accounts Payable process.
On offer is a very competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, free parking and excellent career development opportunities.