This is an opportunity for a commercially astute and analytical Finance Manager to join an international business in a key role supporting the Finance Director and Senior Management Team, providing strategic analysis and insight into business performance.
This position plays an important role in developing analysis and identifying financial trends, understanding drivers of actual results compared to forecast and plan and leveraging that analysis into recommendations to the Senior Management Team.
Hybrid working available.
• Support and challenge the business in the formulation and delivery of plans and financial targets for margins
• Provision of key analysis, affecting performance including trend analysis, margin analysis and review of profitability
• Provide teams across the business with sound financial analysis and guidance in order to grow their business profitably
• Collate, prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements. Ensuring timely insight is provided for
corrective action as necessary
• Manage P&L, Balance sheet and month end process
• Control and recognition of income, cash flow and expenditure
• Undertake strategic analysis to feed into the long-term financial plan
• Develop and manage financial systems
• Carry out business modelling and risk assessments
• Draw causal effects of economic data on results and forecasts
• Supervise and develop direct reports
• Candidates will be formally qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with strong commercial finance experience within a fast paced business
• Demonstrate the ability to produce commercial analysis and recommendations to support business growth and key business decisions
• Strong business partnering and relationship building skills
• Excellent MS Excel experience and experience using an ERP system
• Resilient, with the ability to push back where appropriate and challenge and influence the business
• Will adopt a pro-active approach, drive change and continuous improvement