You will be involved with developing the Kent Homeless Connect service – a network of support organisations (including Porchlight) for homeless and vulnerable people. You will help shape its response and delivery of support to people affected by homelessness and mental health.
As a specialist, you will improve the way mental health support is delivered, ensuring the service reflects best practice, and provide staff with advice, guidance and training. You will manage a small caseload of complex cases, develop relationships with primary and secondary care mental health services, and recommend other specialist support when needed.
The role requires:
- Experience of professional mental health support
- Strong collaborative working skills
- The ability to also work independently
- The ability to motivate and influence others
Interview date: 27th April 2022
Contract: Fixed term until 30th September 2022
Working Pattern: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility required
Location: Flexible within Kent
About Porchlight: Porchlight is a charity supporting people who are homeless, vulnerable and isolated. At Porchlight, we are passionate about helping vulnerable people to reach their full potential. We strive for a fairer society where vulnerable people find stability, the most excluded are included, and where homelessness and poverty are things of the past.
Employee Benefits: As a member of the Porchlight team, you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Free life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing to 30 days after 5 years service) pro rata
- Porchlight pension scheme (contributions matched up to 7%)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme