Who we are?
Fuller Corporate Group is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated. The group consists of two specialist recruitment companies, Horticruitment UK Ltd and English Country Gardeners Ltd. We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our 30-year history. Delivering excellent client and candidate management is a top priority along with staff motivation, we have developed staff incentives that finically benefit individuals as well as the group. We have a dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff. Horticruitment (UK) Ltd is now planning for continued growth and improvement with a firm focus on Business Development within horticultural sector.
30 years of permanent recruitment built by great people!
Your working environment?
Our modern open planned Office is in the rural location of Kenardington a 5 minutes journey from Hamstreet Station, a 10-minute direct link to Ashford International Station..We have several meeting area to include a conference and training room an open more relaxed space as well as an outside break area to enjoy pleasant whether and fresh air for all employees.
What makes a brilliant Horticruitment Recruitment Specialist?
• you’ll have experience assisting with the end-to-end recruitment process, working closely with clients and delivering a
streamlined and efficient process
• you have an understanding of the horticultural sector (not essential but desired)
• you’ll have the ability to write job descriptions and adverts, along with social media (Linkedin and Twitter being the main
• you’ll have the ability to carry out pre-screening, telephone interviewing and arrange face to face interviews
• you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
• you’re always looking for opportunities to drive performance and contribute to amazing results.
• you’ll have experience building and establishing relationships
• you have excellent knowledge in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to use a CRM information system including,
accessing, inputting, and compiling data.
• you’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with excellent IT skills
• you have the ability to work within tight and conflicting timeframes, responding to queries from candidates, external agencies
and hiring managers.
• you can handle confidential information and sensitive matters
• your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships, ultimately being part
of a strong unified working environment.
As a horticruitment Recruitment Specialist, you’ll receive
• Support with your career development aspirations to include training programmes when required.
• A competitive salary
• Free Eye Tests
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary Bonuses
• A contributory pension scheme
• Free Magazine stand offering titles such as Country Life, RHS The Garden, The English Garden, Gardens Illustrated, HTA,
Landscaper, and many more
• Break out area with filtered water and hot drinks facilities
• Lunch and evening social events
• Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
• and so much more!