A new and exciting opportunity!
Based in the South East of England a new and opportunity has arisen within an established Company that are looking for an experienced Internal Account Manager to join their dynamic team.
Internal Account Manager
• To proactively drive and support the customers in the Northern regions.
• Be responsible for the region and its associated sales forecast & revenue.
• To be primary point of contact for the regions customers.
• To be The Point of Knowledge for all customers within the region.
• To maximise sales of the company’s full range of products in the assigned geographical territory through the development and maintenance of existing clients and introduction of new clients.
• Continue to develop a broad knowledge and technical appreciation of all of the Company’s products and systems.
• To actively generate new business in line with the outlined sales strategies.
• If and when necessary to attend customer site visits if the BDM’s or Sales Manager find it is necessary to enhance the customer relationship. This may create a need to stay away from home.
• To support the Company at external exhibitions. This may create a need to stay away from home.
• To attend training events on or off site.
• Action “[email protected]” leads and make decision to follow through or pass through BDM.
• Make & sales phone calls with the aim of following through or deciding to pass to BDM
• To provide a layer of support between BDM, The Customer, The Divisional Leaders and Suppliers.
• Reports to sales Manager.
• Based in Westerham office
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles!
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website