A strong and proficient administrator is required to provide effective, accurate and efficient administration support to the Head of department as well as the wider team
Duties will include:
* Organise meetings, notes and general administration
* Record Team's sickness absence, annual leave and other leave using the HR system
* Diary management and travel arrangements
* Co-ordinate the submission of team contributions for monthly Executive Update reports,
* Gather and review all team expense claims
* Co-ordinate the team's annual operational planning process
* Co-ordinate management information/dashboards
* Managing team directories and ensuring GDPR compliance and ensuring accurate reporting of risks, errors and breaches
You will have a proven track record of supporting a team with complex requirements, with experience of working in a busy professional office environment. You will be an excellent multi-tasker with strong interpersonal skills. Accuracy & meticulous attention to detail is key for this role and you will have pride in providing an excellent quality of work.
This role will be based in the office at Kings Hill, Kent and will be on a temporary contract for up to 3 months.
Hours: 35 per week Mon -Fri
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.