SEN Teacher - French and Spanish, Full-Time, Maternity Cover Opportunity in Medway for June 2021
Your new school
As a French and Spanish Teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of pupils and be confident in your abilities to teach Key Stage 3-4 and possibly Key Stage 5. We are looking for an exceptional Teacher who can create a supportive, encouraging and safe learning environment for pupils with Special Educational Needs.
This popular, Ofsted rated, Outstanding, SEN school in the Medway towns area seek a long term temporary teacher of French, Spanish and a couple of lessons of Work Experience/Life Skills. The role be will be to work 5 days a week. The role is to start in June for Term 6. In addition to working well with students, you will also be able to demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to working within a school environment and with other members of staff. To be considered you must have QTS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher.
Your new role
You will be confident, creative and have the ability to drive all pupils to reach their full potential while having a passion for teaching students with SEN such as MLD/ASD. You will have extensive subject knowledge. You must have recent experience within last 2 years in the classroom, and be committed, positive and enthusiastic.
What you'll need to succeed
* Contact with your own personal consultant
* Access to a wide range of teaching opportunities
* Refer a Friend scheme - Qualify for vouchers worth up to £250 every time you recommend a teacher
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training- Priority access to our partnership clients
* A local office and local schools to work in
* NQT client networking events
* Support for completing application forms and interviews
* Paid to scale for all long term assignments from day 1
* Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
* Access to Hays training programmes including annual safeguarding training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.