If you are looking for a challenge and something different to the usual desk job, an exciting opportunity has arisen giving our department a rare opportunity to add a Trainee Business Skills Trainer to our team!
We are looking for someone with a good level of understanding and knowledge within Business Admin and Customer Service that enjoys supporting others to unleash their potential that can join us full-time and undergo relevant training to become a Business Skills Trainer working with our existing dynamic team to develop apprentices in the field of Admin and Customer Service primarily but also welcome additional experience to explore delivery within IT, Sales, Marketing and Management.
You will work towards achieving the relevant qualifications to train and assess and upon full training will achieve your Level 3 Award in Education and Training and your Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
You must be prepared to travel across the South East and into London to visit learners in the workplace and also embrace the new technology surrounding remote delivery of learning.
IPS international is a leading provider of Business Skills related Apprenticeships, including Management, Team Leading, Business Administration, Customer Service, IT, Recruitment and Sales/Marketing.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Be occupationally competent within an Admin and Customer Service work role
• Have a good level of IT, English and mathematics to support and deliver Functional Skills.
• Have the ability and confidence to deliver training to a large volume of students both classroom and virtual based.
• Well-motivated and able to work alone and as part of the team being organised and able to plan your time effectively
• Willing to embrace changes within the industry as part of a team and move forward into new approaches to training
• Flexible, as there could be some out of hours work necessary.
• A car owner / driver
In return we offer:
Benefits that include a competitive salary, profit share, pension, life insurance and healthcare schemes. As an equal opportunities employer we welcome all sections of the community, including minority groups and mature applicants.
Salary: Will start at £19,500 and increase upon full training and successful probationary period with a view to further increases as skills are put into practice.
Closing date: Friday 31st March 2021.
To apply, please use the 'apply now' button below.