Warehouse Operatives Required!
Are you looking for regular, temporary work?
Do you have a good eye for detail?
We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to work for a local warehouse/distribution company on a temporary basis. This work is based in Margate.
As the Warehouse Operative, you will be working adhoc days, there are shifts available in the mornings, afternoons and nights.
This role will be paying £8.72 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Packing end on a production line
* Checking the quality of the products for defects.
* Packing the correct number of product into boxes and palletise.
* Informing supervisors if there are defects on the products.
* Following all Health & Safety regulations.
* You will ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing/production/warehouse environment.
If you would like to find out more please call freephone: 0808 168 1474 or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.