Calling all Production and Machine Operatives
Do you have previous experience working in Production, Assembly or as a Machine Operative?
Do you come from a manufacturing background?
Are you well-organised and motivated?
If so, read onâ¦
Our client based in Margate is currently looking for Production and Machine Operatives to join their team on a temporary, ongoing basis.
This role will be paying Â£8.72 Per Hour.
Responsibilities of the Production and Machine Operatives:
* Following all Health and Safety policies within the workplace and to take all precautions to prevent accidents.
* Ensuring work complies with all relevant work instructions.
* To adhere to the Quality Management System requirements.
* To adhere to company procedures at all times.
* Ensuring all manufactured product meets customer required specifications.
* To stop a process and inform the Production Manager if the Quality falls below defined boundaries in areas where statistical or any other monitoring techniques are used.
* To ensure non-compliant product is segregated and suitably identified and bought to the attention of the Production Manager.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn