LINTON ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS (KENT) LIMITED is a highly regarded electrical contractor to the commercial and industrial sectors, with a reputation built up over 40 years. As a fully accredited electrical contractor, we are committed to the provision of excellent customer service which adds real value to each of our clients. We have a wide customer base and typically carry out electrical project works for the region’s water utility companies.
The company is currently going through a period of expansion and due to our ongoing success we are seeking to recruit an experienced ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
The successful candidate will work to install, upgrade and adapt electrical equipment on various major projects in accordance with regulations and specifications. They will be expected to carry out work to the highest standards and to the satisfaction of the customer and the management team.
· Build and operate specialised equipment.
· Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
· Producing test certificates where applicable
· Follow all company Health & Safety procedures and use and maintain appropriate PPE.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties as required
· Experience of customer site work (preferably in the water utility industry).
· Excellent Health & Safety knowledge and application.
· 18th Edition qualified. Test & Inspect qualification an advantage.
· Well organised with the ability to multi task.
· Understand of Electrical Panel drawing is advantageous
· Sound electrical skills.
· Experience working with Instrumentation is advantageous.
· CSCS Card
· ‘Can do’ attitude with a flexible approach to work.
· Clean Driving Licence