Job Title: Group Finance Manager
Salary: £45k-£50k DOE
Hours: 39 hours per week, Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Company Bonus Incentive (after qualifying period) and Company Pension Scheme
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a tenacious, numerate, qualified and experienced Group Finance Manager with a hands on, can do approach to lead and maintain the day-to-day Financial Controls of their busy Finance department.
Key responsibilities within your new role would be to:
* Control all due processes within the Financial Department and manage 2-3 direct reports.
* Oversee, Manage and Scrutinise processes and outputs to ensure adherence to all Business policies, Financial Transactions, Payroll and Pensions, Accounts Receivables and Payables, whilst highlighting, updating, and implementing where required.
* Work closely with HR for cross checks and balances on critical detail areas such as weekly and monthly payroll, pensions, P11d Benefits etc.
* Understand, collate, and deliver monthly and annual management accounts and reports to outline performance results against monthly and annual budgets.
* Ensure due preparation for the annual /end of year Audit.
* Support the annual independent auditing services to ensure total compliance with all regulations and due testing processes.
* Be aware of the daily report requirement which is used to monitor the company's performance day by day against respective budgets and KPI's.
* Ensure all financial information is reported, recorded, and reviewed before submission in a timely, accurate and uniform discipline.
* Provide detailed analytical data which can be used to determine a number of core KPI's such as Debtors, Payment Run, Stock and WIP values, Spend Trends, Forecasts and MTD/YTD summaries.
* Manage and control cash flow by pro-active monitoring of debt exposure to terms through strong debtor management and following due legal process.
* Provide payment and cashflow forecasts, VAT, Corporation tax etc.
* Ensure absolute adherence to HMRC payments, time frames, reporting, policy guidelines and legalities.
* Lead, motivate, mentor, and coach the finance team members by developing, and defining key roles and responsibilities by means of individual and team meetings as well as setting defined KPI's.
* In conjunction with the Directors, develop Budgets and Financial planning for the company based on results, research, data reports and objectives.
* Review all financial expenditure and revenue streams against budget on a monthly basis for cost reduction efficiencies or budgetary revisions.
* Examine all financial reports and data closely checking for discrepancies or potential reconciliation issues.
* Create systems to prevent errors in Data Collation / Collection and Calculations
* Utilise and understand the financial and IMS systems for full financial traceability.
* Ensure all tax efficiencies from expenditure are maximised to protect profitability.
Experience and skills required for this position:
* ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
* Finance Management experience
* Proven ability of structuring finance departments within SME's
* Leadership skills; management experience; integrity; honesty; understanding of data & privacy standards
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.