An established manufacturing business is in need of extra support in the Quality department during what is a very busy time for the business. They are looking for an expereince Quality Inspector to join their despatch team, strengthening their quality department and require an experienced Quality Inspector to join an existing team, reporting the the Senior Quality Egineer, the role requires the successful candidate to physically view the product in the eyes of the customer.
* Duties will include validating finished products prior to despatch.
* Validating product part # to pick list / packaging listing/ drawing
* Checking packaging to avoid transit damage
* Checking correct number packed to invoice
* Ensuring products are clearly identified
* Taking photos of product packed
* Be able to record findings , concern , photos etc
* Communicate with manufacturing supervisor.
The person will have
* Previous Quality Inspection experience from within a manufacturing environment
* Attention to detail
* Computer literacty
* Team player with a can do attitude
Immediate start available for at least 6-8 weeks, possibly longer depending on business needs.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.