Boon Edam Ltd are the world leader in commercial, high end, entry solutions and we operate at a global level. We have our own manufacturing plants in Holland, USA and China and a number of international sales offices.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator (SAP) to provide SAP administration support to the Install/ Projects team and the Project Managers.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to: -
• Releasing Purchase Requisitions/ creating Purchase Orders as required during the project lifecycle.
• Maintaining the Project Builder, making sure the correct data is released as per the project timeline.
• Overseeing the scheduling of work for installation activity.
• Communicating with hauliers and plant hire companies.
• Goods receipting.
• Raising material orders for Project Managers, utilising drawings where needed to source information.
• Document control including storing relevant reports.
• Other general SAP administration tasks as applicable.
We are looking for a flexible, organised, accurate Project administrator to join our projects team. You will have proven experience in SAP administration in an office environment, working with various departments across the business to meet deadlines. You will have the ability to multi-task, coordinating deliveries and transport movements. You will be an effective communicator who enjoys problem solving and works well as part of a team. Knowledge of the construction industry will be a distinct advantage.
The position is based at our offices in Ashford, but you may be required to travel within the UK and to Holland to fulfil the role. The successful candidate must live within daily commuting distance of our Ashford office.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package as well as a friendly working environment.
If you would like to join our highly successful team please apply, sending a covering letter along with your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date Friday 28th February 2021.