Due to GingerMay’s continued success, we are recruiting at a number of levels in our multi-award winning B2B PR and communications consultancy including Senior Account Manager, Account Manager and Senior Account Executive roles.
Based in our Tunbridge Wells or London office, this is an exciting opportunity for experienced PR professionals to work with some of the world’s most innovative, cutting-edge businesses.
You will help to articulate our clients’ brilliance – both in the UK and internationally – with creative marketing and communications built on strong working relationships, rigorous attention to detail, and remarkable thinking.
You will have proven experience handling PR campaigns and projects for multiple retained accounts within an agency environment. In return, we will take your career to new places and offer you an exciting benefits package, alongside a progressive work-life balance.
We want to see from you:
- More than 1.5 years managing PR in-house or in an agency
- Client relationships: You will demonstrate confidence, the ability to remain calm under pressure, and be able to position yourself as a trusted advisor in this client-facing role
- Positivity: Flexibility, determination, and an optimistic attitude are core attitudes we are seeking for the role
- Journalist relationships: You will build strong professional relationships through daily contact with key media. You get a buzz from making new contacts, developing new angles, and achieving top tier coverage.
- Communication skills: Your verbal and written skills will be impeccable, as will your attention to detail. Great storytelling capabilities will be a given.
- PR campaigns: You will hit the ground running and have experience generating stand out and national media coverage – from securing awareness for clients through thought-leadership speaker opportunities, award submissions and brand collaborations, to measuring and evaluating campaigns
- Exceptional client service: You will be responsible for maintaining the high-quality PR we provide to our clients
- Team player: You will motivate and inspire your account teams, contributing to strategy development while ensuring programme objectives are met
- Travel: Regular client meetings and events (alongside a strong Zoom presence!), will mean travel to London and UK client offices
- B2B experience: As a specialist B2B PR agency, this experience is an advantage but not essential and we have excellent training opportunities
- Languages: Additional language skills would be a bonus but not essential
What you can expect from us:
- Genuine flexible working arrangements including flexi-hours and working from home
- A competitive salary and an annual, company-wide bonus scheme
- Continuous, tailored support for professional development including coaching and mentoring
- Two additional days of paid leave – one for your birthday, one to support a CSR initiative of your choice
- A dedicated social committee and budget for regular get-togethers
- Virtual onboarding – we’re fully prepared to get you set up and meeting the whole team, no matter what the future holds while we are in lockdown and beyond
- Our commitment to ensuring our team is happy and motivated has led GingerMay to be named one of Real Business’s Top 25 SME Culture Leaders, as well as a finalist for PRWeek’s Best Places to Work
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] We can’t wait to meet you.
Strictly No Agencies!