Friend & Grant Ltd are a fast growing, vibrant firm of Chartered Accountants who require an equally energetic person to join their team to work in a customer services function.
The skills required by the successful candidate include:
• Excellent telephone manner.
• An upbeat and enthusiastic personality.
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good attention to detail and accuracy.
• The ability to be a team player
Duties will include:
• Assisting with new client set up and ensuring all work is undertaken to the client’s satisfaction.
• Contacting clients on a regular basis for feedback, to identify issues and to promote new services.
• Assisting with fee arrangements and debt collection.
• Upkeep of health and safety procedures for the firm.
• Assistance with marketing and other administration functions.
• Providing reception cover on Thursdays.
This is a part time position. Initially we are looking for 25 hours per week. We require at least one full day for work, probably a Thursday. All other times can be arranged to fit around the successful candidate with the exception of Tuesday where no work will be required.
Salary will be at £12 per hour.
In addition after 3 months you will be able to join the company's pension scheme. We contribute a further 3% as an employer pension contribution if matched by the employee.
For further information on Friend & Grant please visit our website @ www.friendandgrant.co.uk.