RSFL are proud to be working alongside an established company in Dover who are recruiting for an IT Developer to join their established team.
Working within the IT department you will provide technical expertise in the area of application development and support, analysing business requirements and processes in order to identify and implement added value to the IT services supporting the clients operations.
Shortlisted candidates will have:
• Math’s and English GCSE grade C or above
• Experience in ASP.NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Web API, SignalR and SOLID
• Practical knowledge of Azure and/or MS Office 365
• Knowledge of Agile development methodology an DevOps practices
• Database administration experience (MS SQL Or Oracle) and Entity framework
• Experience with ERP Systems and integrating 3rd party systems
The role offers 37 hrs per week and the following benefits;
• Company pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Private Health care
• Life Assurance
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Free parking
• Salary £40,000 – £45,000 DOE
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.