RSFL are proud to be working alongside an established company in Dover who are recruiting for an IT Technician to join their established team.
Working within the IT department you will support the delivery of all IT services, providing he initial ownership, assessment and resolution of all incidents and service requests, to enable the department to offer the best service possible to our client’s customers.
Shortlisted candidates will have:
• Industry recognised certification e.g Microsoft Certified Professional, CompTIA, A+/Network+
• Math’s and English GCSE grade C or above
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an IT Support environment
• Hand on Experience of PC hardware support and maintenance, including windows operating systems
• Experience of application and end user support
• Experience of Active directory administration
• An analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
• Due to the locations of various offices in Dover you will have a full UK driving licence and Ideally the use of your own vehicle.
The role offers 37 hrs per week and he following benefits;
• Company pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Private Health care
• Life Assurance
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Free parking
• Salary £23,000
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.