Sunray Engineering Limited are a leading and specialist Manufacturer and Installer of Steel & Timber Security and Fire Doors as well as associated products such as Louvre Panels, Solid Panels, Access Hatches, and specialist areas such as Blast and Ballistics, which are used across a diverse range of specifiers in the UK and Worldwide.
The internal Sales/Business Co-Ordinator and Marketing Assistant is a newly created role combining a number of core responsibilities which are critical outputs and contribute to the performance of the Sales Department.
The primary focus will be dealing with the Sales Inbox pre-qualifying Sales Enquiries for each given sector before allocation to an Estimator, Recording Enquiry/Client details and acting as the first point of contact. In addition, the role will be tasked with following up allocated enquires once quoted to monitor contract progress, albeit this will be a shared part of the role between the Estimator who generated the quote.
As part of role expansion, the remit will also cover and be involved with Marketing, which will include social media platforms and content, i.e. compiling and uploading content, responding to comments or requests and general Housekeeping of areas such as LinkedIn. There will be regular liaison with a third-party Media Agency for specific tasks of Web Content and Updates as well as Exhibition and Advertising support such as content, initiatives, and attendance when possible.
We want to hear from individuals who have had some exposure to an internal or external Sales Role, who are able to communicate well, both verbally and written, and also someone who may have had Marketing exposure. Either way you must be computer literate and have strong administration ability.
1. To ensure that all customer enquiries which are received within the Business by way of Sales Inbox (Email), Post and the ABI lead Generator, are addressed by way of verbal and written confirmation of receipt, pre-qualifying enquiry type, registration onto the company’s Internal Management System and then allocated to the relevant Business Sector.
2. All Enquires are addressed within the given time frame usually 24-48 hours from time of receipt.
3. On behalf and in conjunction with the Estimating team follow up the quotes which result from the enquires in. This will provide the Business with a picture of order viability and enable forecasting.
4. To record any changes to a given enquiry and record information which could be vital to the quote process.
5. Actively use and generate ‘New Business Leads’ within the ABI system.
6. Create, use, and extract project information within the ABI system using the product profiles of both Sunray Steel Door and associated products as well as the Sunray Timber Doors and associated products brands.
7. Record all information and compline to the newly created Architectural Database.
8. Produce evidence of activity in terms of enquiries, projects and orders directly associated to ABI leads. These will form a KPI to the effectiveness of ABI’s and usage of the system.
9. Ensure ABI’s have been acted upon by the relevant Sales sector.
10. Liaise with customers to clarify what requirements are specified and ensure data is entered onto the system as appropriate in a timely fashion and that it is kept up to date.
11. Ensure defined KPI’s are being met and bring to the attention of department head possible deviation from the KPI’s.
12. Evaluate and clarify information relating to customer orders and enter on the system in a format for ease of use.
13. Follow up and chase quotations in conjunction with the sector estimators and to assist with forecasting and conversion rate information.
14. Liaise with the Third-Party Media Agency for New Marketing content and use. This will also mean monitoring any social media platforms the company uses and updating/posting content.
15. Busines support at future exhibitions or events. UK/International.
16. Be aware of the Businesses Marketing Plan and Strategy.
17. Continue and Maintain the data cleanse process.
18. Continue and Maintain the customer satisfaction Survey process.
Salary: £26K - £34K per annum DOE
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Hours; Monday – Thursday Friday 08.00am – 17.00pm, Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Benefits also include: Company Pension Scheme & Profit Related Bonus – (After Qualification Period)