Looking for a .NET Developer Team Lead to join a Kent based company in the Build environment. Fully remote.
This is a specialised full stack role, requiring an in-depth understanding of .NET development as well as modern software architectures. The successful individual will be someone who can enthusiastically operate in a hybrid role, lead a team and be hands on, proposing innovative solutions. Effective communication and cohesiveness is required, as the role will involve engaging with business stakeholders and other teams to produce quality development and continuous delivery of business critical applications. Duties include leading the organisation in terms of technology, whilst contributing to business operations, customer relations, development of services and ultimate financial success.
* .NET Framework knowledge essential
* Proficient in C# 3+ years essential
* HTML5, CSS, LESS
* SQL Server Administration
* Excellent understanding of the technologies, architectures, solutions, designs, implementation and underpinning technical standards
* Comfortable working flexibly in an agile oriented development environment, to a high degree of accuracy and within tight deadlines
* Web hosting.
* Translation and localisation management
* Automation of repetitive tasks
* Owns solutions to support business strategy and service delivery, including Jira: manages work flows and set up for new projects
* Security both internal and on customer projects
* Reporting internal and to customers
* Automation in all areas
* Creates and implements short and long-term strategy in terms of technological growth
* Leads the implementation and support of technological solutions
* Ensures staff follow processes and proposes process improvements where necessary
* Participates in creating new products and services where technology is concerned