JOB TITLE: Customer Service Administrator
LOCATION: Ashford, Kent
SALARY: Â£9.75ph | Â£19,000pa
TERM: Long term contract (minimum 12 months)
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation as a Customer Service Administrator. This is a long term temporary contract for a minimum of 12 months, however most candidates stay for many years. You will be joining a friendly and sociable team who will offer you full training and support in your new role.
The offices are based in Ashford with free parking, however you will initially be based from home and moving forward there will be the flexibility for both home and office working.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
* Ensuring that existing and prospective customers are provided with excellent customer service
* This is a diverse role which encompasses aspects of account administration and sales support
* Assist new and existing clients with all non-direct sales related enquiries, including assisting with paperwork completion
* Be responsible for the processing of orders for clients, working with large accounts as well as SME clients
* Checking sales orders for accuracy and compliance, entering onto the internal CRM system
* Liaise with clients and colleagues in other departments to resolve discrepancies via telephone, email and in person
* Communicate with existing/new client base and processing orders
* Liaise with other internal departments to ensure a streamline order process
* Daily office duties, including answering the phones, responding to e-mails in a timely manner and scanning
* Ensure daily targets and departmental objectives are met and that daily tasks are processed effectively
* Resolve issues or problems appropriately in accordance with business policy
* Participate actively in team meetings
* Liaise with external and internal departments (Sales, Customer Support, Professional Services etc) to resolve queries and ensure client orders are processed within SLA
* Liaise with customers by phone and/or email answering enquiries in regards to sales orders and ETAs
* Work closely with Sales to manage client expectations
* Support the business by ensuring excellent customer service internally and externally
* Work with peers and line management to ensure an efficient full end to end boarding process at all times for all clients
* Work towards achieving measured KPIs
* As and when trained, be flexible and on request undertake other functions and roles within the wider team
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
* Strong time management, organisational and planning skills
* Good Interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a team as well as independently
* Excellent Customer service attitude (internal/external)
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, preferably in Excel
* Ability to learn new systems quickly
* Who are available immediately and happy to commit to a long term temporary position
Apply today and, if you are suitable, Lindsay will be in touch in the next 2 working days!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.