The Best Connection are seeking to recruit HGV Class 2 Hiab Drivers on Ad Hoc basis for our clients based in Canterbury on a Ad hoc basis covering holiday or supporting clients with extra work load.
Duties will include deliveries of building products to commercial and domestic customers throughout Kent and Sussex.
Flexibility and being customer focused is an integral part of the job.
Hours of work will be 07:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday morning overtime.
£12 ph (PAYE)
£13 ph (LTD)
- Previous experience of working within the Building Industry would be an advantage.
- CPC and Digicard essential
- Current Remote HIAB Certificate essential
- Ability to work within time deadlines
- Route Planning
- Safe & Fuel Efficient Driving. (SAFED)
- Carryout intensive daily vehicle checks
- Must be customer focused
- All delivery paperwork duly signed
- Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations followed closely
- Ensure Vehicles are kept clean at all times
- Attend all training as and when required
The Client Offers
- Free onsite parking
- New Vehicles
- 28 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Weekly Pay / Online Payslips
- Ongoing work
If you are interested in this role, contact Alex or Jamie on 01233646548.