Project Delivery Manager – Faversham – Temporary role (1 Year) – Full-time
Avante Care & Support is a Registered Charity supporting over 1,000 older people through our registered nursing and dementia care homes and home care services. We are committed to making a positive difference to both individuals and their loved ones as part of our Philosophy of Care.
We are looking for an experienced Project Delivery Manager with a proven track record, to join our well-established not for profit organisation. This is a new and exciting role specifically created to support the implementation of our Digital Strategy. This key post will initially be for a term of 12 months and whilst the successful applicant will be based at our Head Office in Faversham, there will be the occasional need to visit our services throughout Kent and south east London. This is a full time position working Monday to Friday for 37 hours per week and reporting to the Director of Quality.
As Project Delivery Manager, you will focus on improving quality by leading the successful delivery of innovation and digital projects, across our teams and services. Your role will be to implement complex solutions to achieve our business requirements whilst maintaining agreed standards, methodologies and practices to meet our time, quality and cost expectations.
Main responsibilities and duties:
1. Developing and managing Avante’s digital projects from initiation to implementation with collaboration between services and other departments.
2. Delivering agreed projects within agreed timescales.
3. Ensuring standards and methodologies are adhered to throughout the project life cycle.
5. Help to develop project approaches and plans.
6. Prepare and maintain project plans and schedules including; activities, tasks, milestones, deliverables, dependencies, resources and budget.
7. Monitor, track and report progress against the project plan to the Innovations Group.
8. Measure and evaluate performance against plan.
9. Identify issues and risks and develop mitigating strategies to minimise any negative impact.
10. Maintain a Continuous Improvement Plan.
12. Establish and maintain communications on each project with key stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
13. Manage third party relationships as required.
14. Identify and manage any additional resource requirements
15. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
18. To adhere to Avante Care and Support’s policies and procedures at all times, including confidentiality, health and safety and fire regulations.
19. To promote Avante Care and Support’s Equal Opportunities Policy Statement, ensuring awareness of differing ethnic, social and cultural backgrounds.
Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a digital environment with business systems.
• Extensive experience of leading and driving digital transformation in complex organisations.
• Experience of programme management.
• Proven track record in the delivery of projects and the successful realisation of benefits, savings and improvements to service.
• Proven record of having responsibility and managing multiple workloads with time critical deliverables.
• Ability to set and manage priorities.
• Ability to work independently within tight schedules on complex projects.
• Experience of successfully utilising technology to deliver project deliverables and business outcomes.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information at all levels and across departments.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, including Project, Visio, Excel and Word.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Financial analysis skills.
• The ability to monitor and analyse data.
• Ability to thrive working under pressure.
• Hard-working and a team player.
• Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Qualified and/or experienced in a recognised project management methodology e.g. PRINCE2.
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV via the online “apply” button below, explaining your reasons for applying for the position and describing how your previous experience is relevant to this role.
Closing Date: 19 February 2021
Our positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note, if you are shortlisted you will be invited to attend an interview. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, we do not write to those candidates who are unsuccessful at the shortlisting stage. However, we would like to thank you for your interest in Avante Care & Support.