My client is seeking an experienced temporary Production Operative to join their well-established growing company based in Paddock Wood.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy, but varied environment, working within a friendly Production Team.
Although this is a temporary position, there is an opportunity for the right person to potentially go permanent.
So if you are looking for a role that will challenge you, this is the role for you.
Hours: 7am - 4pm
Monday to Friday
Temporary (3 month), with the possibility of going permanent
1. To assist in the planning and production of all products produced within the client site
2. Follow Standard Operating Procedures to complete manufacturing batch
3. Labelling, packing and dispatch of goods to a high standard and following Production
and Shipping schedule
4. To ensure that accurate production records and stock returns are maintained, and
that the information is transferred in a timely manner to the management
5. Stock control and recording within warehouse including accepting and inspection of
6. Maintain quality standards and work to improve on reduction of waste
7. Comply with Food Hygiene and Safety rules and standards
8. To ensure that the production plant operates efficiently, effectively and safely
9. To promote and maintain the operation of Quality standards (such as Kosher,
ISO9001 etc) throughout the site
10. To ensure that the quality of all products is controlled and meets internal and agreed
11. To assist with the site management and engineering requirements including
upgrading of the infrastructure as required
12. To ensure that general maintenance and good housekeeping comply with Health and
Safety requirements across the site picking & packing and working on a busy production line.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.