12 Month Contract
Our client is a global leader in biochemistry, supplying health products to the NHS and other healthcare organisations.
They are on the hunt for a Packaging and Labelling Technician who will assist in packaging clinical trial supplies.
You will be using records/diagrams to pack solid dosage forms and label them prior to assembly into patient/treatment packs.
Experience handling dosage forms in key, and you'll also need good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines as you'll set-up and operate packaging equipment.
* Set up and operate equipment to perform manual fill of solid dosage forms into primary containers.
* Support packaging operations using semi-automated equipment.
* Label finished dosage forms, e.g. pre-packs, vials, devices, etc and assemble into patient / treatment packs
* Accurately complete packaging documentation and internal paperwork to support packaging operations.
* Print and inspect labels that have been designed and approved within the system.
Skills and Experience:
* Previous work placement which has incorporated handling/ dispensing dosage forms, e.g. retail or hospital pharmacy.
* Industry experience working to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
* Experience of primary and secondary packaging in a GMP environment.
* Strong IT skills and competent in the use of email and MS Office applications.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn