IT Project Manager
I am working with a company who are looking for someone with a strong background in Project Management delivering IT focused projects. These projects are varied from small scale rollouts to major infrastructure overhauls, all of which are driven by their clients.
Their client based is varied covering a number of finance as well as public sector companies so will need to be able to work across multiple sectors.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience working as a project manager, ideally within a client focused environment.
* Experience of working on and delivering small to large scale projects.
* Experience with various methodologies, such as Agile and Waterfall
* Experience of PRINCE2 and ITIL principles a real advantage.
* Strong knowledge of IT infrastructures, you don't need to be technically driven but a strong understanding is a must.