Do you have Insurance experience and telephone customer service experience?
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join an established, successful and growing organisation in the Insurance Industry with a focus on training, development and progression.
Within this role, you will gain a range of transferable skills as well as receive opportunities for career progression.
Starting salary £20,000 +benefits
· Review case history on file assignments while liaising with other departments as required to establish where liability for the accident rests and investigate the validity of third party claims.
· Ensure a relevant level of technical understanding with continuous development and learning.
· Updating the claims system with clear and accurate records of progress on the claim, leaving diary messages for any next steps and timeframes
· Manage all aspects of third party vehicle damage and third party property damage claims presented by a third party directly or via solicitors, insurers and accident management companies
· Offer intervention services to non fault third parties where appropriate
· Handle all aspects of credit hire claims as a Non ABI GTA Insurer
· Assess cases for prospects of success at litigation
· Assess complex files i.e. liability, high value etc for prospects of success
· Spot insurer, handling agent and defendant solicitors’ trends and tactics to assist in the departmental handling of third party claims
· Ensure collective targets are attained, specifically in relation to controlling indemnity spend
· Provide excellent customer service
· Develop organisational and time management skills
· Manage own workload including hitting KPIs with PH and non PH communication
· Deliver world class service
· Plan and execute strategic initiatives to agreed timelines
· Drive, develop, monitor and train yourself to perform at the best of your abilities.
· Undertake any individual or team task or activity reasonably requested and in line with the company values
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven negotiation skills
· Capability to vary approach
· Ability to prioritise; recognising the importance and urgency to work to tight deadlines
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary
· The ability to work individually and proactively, as well as part of a team
· Ability to undertake and embrace new tasks/roles as required
· Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
· High energy levels
· Positive approach
· Team player
· Drive and enthusiasm for meeting targets
· Empathy and understanding
Immediate interview, and flexible start date
Monday - Friday - normal office hours
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website