IT Project Manager (Infrastructure)
£55,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
Remote Working Available
As Project Manager you will lead on initial project scoping and discovery to understand the best approach and solution to effectively achieve the goal of the intended change / transformation. A business which has seen continued investment in IT change and development over the past 18 months, and now looking to further push forward that success by overhauling their on-prem architecture, starting with a server refresh programme in 2021. You will work across various components of the IT infrastructure, including but not limited to servers, storage, security, as well as working beyond IT to deliver enterprise level ERP programmes.
The Need to Know
To be effective in this role you should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas -
- Experience working as a Project Manager / Senior PM in a complex delivery environment
- Recent experience leading E2E infrastructure projects - Servers, Storage, Security & More
- Capable of engaging technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to go beyond typical PM skill-set, improve and enhance delivery frameworks, improve stakeholder relations, and add value beyond RAID reports.
- Knowledge of Prince2, Agile, Scrum Framework
- Strong resource management experience
- Budgetary Management
- Knowledge of PPM toolset
- Highly capable stakeholder manager
- Managed E2E projects
- Workday experience a `nice to have`
The need to do now
If you consider yourself suitable based on your recent experience for this role and have what is required based on the above criteria, then please apply with an up to date CV (word format) along with your contact details, and a brief summary as to why you wish to be considered for the role.
All suitable applications will be considered, and we endeavour to respond to all targeted responses.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.