Our Client is an established company based in Ashford who continue to enjoy sustained growth are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor Assistant to join its developing warehouse team.
We are looking for a driven person to join the team who will help to deliver a high level of customer service.
This is a vital role at the heart of our business, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained and delivered through the accuracy and care of the work you do.
The Warehouse is very busy and you will be dealing with fast moving consumer goods, the role requires working indoors in a busy and fast paced environment.
This position will be based in the cold store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Management of staff - Overseeing of Warehouse Operatives and having authority over them to ensure they are carrying out their role effectively with regards to the business needs.
* Responsible for the management, training and motivation of all Warehouse Operatives.
* Enforce Regulations - Ensure that all members of the team follow company policies and procedures, and that Health and Safety regulations are being enforced to meet safety compliance.
* Orders - Working together with the Sales, Technical and Production Departments when managing the collation of orders to ensure the correct rotation, allocation and storage of product.
* Dispatch - Ensuring all orders are ready to be dispatched on time, within specification and in the correct quantities.
* Ensuring all pallets are securely stacked and correctly labelled.
* In loading - Correctly book in product on the PR2 system and checking for any discrepancies.
* Vehicle checks - Carry out checks with regard to cleanliness and temperature and supervising the unloading and loading of vehicles by the Warehouse Operatives.
* Quality Issues - Communicating any quality issues and changes in product specification to the Warehouse Operatives.
* Identify Issues - If there are any issues with fulfilling orders on time, these must be quickly identified and find ways to be resolved.
* Cleaning - Ensuring that the warehouse and equipment is kept clean and properly maintained.
* Complete Paperwork - Collating and reviewing all Warehouse records and paperwork on a day to day basis.
* Deputising for each other during periods of absence.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties.
You will be perform and facilitate different tasks as required by your changing role within the Company, and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
The role is Full-time, temporary assignment with a view to go permanent, Salary: £11.45-£12.20 per hour, Schedule:10 hour shift Days and Nights, COVID-19 considerations.
Experience:Forklift and Reach truck: 1 year (Preferred)
If you are interested please send your CV now.