Team Support Recruitment are seeking Loader/Street Cleansing Operatives to fill positions in the Ashford Kent Area.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working with waste and recycling and posses a willingness to be involved in all aspects of the operations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading/unloading residential kerb side refuse & recycling collection and or Street Cleansing.
- Co-operate with management and team to ensure job is complete at end of the day.
- Work to health and safety, environmental and other standards as they apply to the process.
- Work to timescale and deadlines.
- Practice workplace safely
- Perform all other duties as needed.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the operations.
- Ability to work well unsupervised, manage time effectively and be self motivated.
- Must be polite and cooperate with the public,
- Ability to work outdoors in the sun or rain.
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel and stand for long periods of time and perform heavy lifting.
- Should have a positive attitude to a physically demanding role.
Training & Uniform provided.
Must have own transport or live locally.
Monday to Friday.
To apply, please send your CV.