Internal Account Manager / c.£25k / Mid Kent
My client, an established manufacturing company based in the Maidstone area are looking for a technically minded Internal Account Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This role involves:
* Acting as the first point of contact to the customer
* Building a strong relationship with each client, delivering exceptional customer service at all times
* Providing a consultative service and offering accurate quotations based on accurate information gathering
* Reacting quickly and efficiently, offering a good level of technical advice and ensuring that client information is always fully up to date
* Proactively following up with customers to make sure they have everything they need, and also with the sales rep
The ideal candidate will have:
* A strong sales administration, customer service administration or account management background from Engineering or Manufacturing organisations
* Experience looking at technical drawings
* The ability to assimilate technical information with ease
* A strong academic background
* A methodical and organised approach, with exceptional interpersonal skills
* A strong work ethic
* An outgoing personality with a good sense of humour
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful company who are continuously progressing, with lots of opportunities to develop your skills. A truly collaborative team, you will be made to feel welcome from day one, and offered a competitive salary along with a generous benefits package for this Internal Account Manager role.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are keen for a role of this nature, please send your CV to [email protected] for immediate consideration or apply online.