Our clients Warehouse Operatives are responsible for the accurate and timely sortation of orders leaving the warehouse. The role is essential to ensuring their customers receive the correct deliveries at the correct time and uphold their promise of delivering satisfaction.
• Accurate sortation of incoming deliveries by hand
• Loading and manual checking of incoming deliveries into the racking.
• Ensuring all sortation is completed in line with the clients operating procedures and security standards
• Picking and packing orders ready for next day delivery.
• Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills; the ability to interpret and complete paperwork in a fast-paced environment
• Works well under pressure and is comfortable in achieving tight deadlines
• Proactive and energetic and takes an active part in the success of the department and team
• Competitive rates of pay
• Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
• Free parking
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 0930 – 1730 with 30 minute lunch
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.