Our legal client is looking for a skilled Revenue Assistant to join their internal finance team. Your role will be to support the Revenue Manager and ensure clients invoices are processed in a timely manner.
What will it entail?
• Processing invoices in accordance with client agreements
• Ensuring bills are produced in line with VAT regulations
• Dealing with end to end billing and resolving any queries
• Producing and circulating billing guides and reports
• Responding to and resolving internal queries
• Client filing
• Supporting the finance department as and when required
What skills and experience do I need?
• Experience of working within an internal finance billing team
• Experience of working in a law firm (preferable but not essential)
• Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules (desirable)
• Aderant / 3E or other legal finance software and paperless billing experience
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
What is in it for you?
• A great opportunity to join a friendly but hard-working team who apply a ‘can do’ approach to their daily work
• A friendly and welcoming environment
• The opportunity to train, develop and grow
• Competitive salary
• A great benefits package including pension, up to 23 days annual holiday, life assurance, private medical insurance, income replacement scheme, staff discounts and social events
If you think you fit the bill and would like to more, please apply online immediately.