Supply Chain Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a sought after, successful business with a view to long term career opportunities.
Working in a team, you will have responsibility for the end to end supply chain management of a category of products.
* Planning and management of stock
* Actively participate in NPD process, with a view to eliminating stock risks
* Managing and maintaining pricing
* Place purchase order numbers on suppliers
* Working closely with team based in China, providing direction
* Managing all vendors including creating vendor schedules and monitoring performance
* Liaise with internal shipping department ensuring timely process
* Working with sales in order to maximise revenue
* Extensive data interrogation and analysis
The successful candidate will have/be:
* A graduate with a 2:1 or above in a related field
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience in a relevant role
* Analytical and numerate
* Commercially minded
* Proactive and resilient
This is a fantastic role working for one of Kent's top employers, and with opportunity to develop and progress your career. You will be working from home initially but must be able to travel to the office where necessary in the future. This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to work for an incredibly successful and forward thinking business.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment