Warehouse Operative with Forklift Licence (Temp to Perm)
Our client is looking for a warehouse operative with a forklift licence to join them on a rolling temp to perm contract to start immediately.
This person will have longevity in their career and demonstrate commitment. Ideally someone who has had a little supervisory experience would be ideal but not essential.
If this personal has additional skills to offer - H&S, quality, assembly, installation, process improvement etc, that would be beneficial.
The opportunity comes with lots of progression opportunities for the right individual who shows a willing, interest and capability to fulfil these.
This is Monday-Friday, 8.30am- 5.00pm
* High school qualification - GCSE
* Fork lift truck licence preferred
* 6 months+ materials and warehouse experience
* Quantitative skills
* Manual dexterity
* Able to work in a busy environment and also create suitable work for themselves during busy times
* Continually looking at ways to improve yourself and add additional value to the business
* Longevity in career
* Have own transport
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.