3 Month Temporary Contract
Our client is looking for a complaints handler to help assist with a number of ongoing queries on a 3-month contract basis based in Medway.
The role will involve working as a valued member of the customer services division liaising with customers on complex complaints on a day to day basis. To succeed in the position, you would have worked in complaints or customer services within a manufacturing company previously and have experience working under pressure.
* Liaising with customers to assist with order queries
* Communicating internally with different departments in order to resolve complex complaints / queries
* Support the team in day to day customer service duties
* Ensure CRM system is updated with accurate communication notes
* Ensure the company complaints procedure is followed in all cases.
You will need/have:
* Extensive complaint handling experience both over emails and telephone
* Previous customer service experience
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment (desirable)
* Able to remain calm in pressured situations
* Have a commercial outlook
If you feel you would be suitable for the 3 month temporary complaints handler positions. Please click apply for your CV to be considered.
This role is being handled by Ben Fuller, Temporaries Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.