Transport Planning / Adminstrator.
We currently have an opportunity for an experience transport planner to join a company on a long term temporary basis.
You will be required to support the Transport Manager and team in the day to ray running of the department, planning and arranging loads to customers, as well as collections and other routine and ad hoc transport administration tasks required.
Your duties will vary day to day depending on the demands of and resources available within the Transport team, but will include:
• Planning loads, working closely with the Transport Manager and taking a pro-active role in the planning when the Manager is not in the office.
• Administration relating to loads, drivers and vehicles, to meet legal and FORS requests.
Plus cover for the following:
• Invoicing of loads
• Advising loads to customers
• Reviewing new orders
• Arranging carrier deliveries
• Assisting with other Transport administration duties, including other internal reporting requirements, and tasks requested by your manager to meet the company’s legal and voluntary scheme requirements.
The successful candidate will be available to commence immediately and have previous experience within a transport planning role, it is essential that you have your own transport due to the location of the position.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.