Delivering the highest standard and meeting our customer expectations is what we do here at Gomez. Our Commercial team are central to achieving this aim and for us to be a success we need to maintain and build on our excellent relationships.
The Commercial Manager has specific product categories to manage working as part of a commercial team and in conjunction with internal departments to make sure that we over achieve on the requirements of our key customer.
• Degree level education or equivalent
• Previous experience within a Commercial Department from the fresh produce supply or retail sector
• Demonstrable high level of numerical ability, problem solving and analytical capability.
• Excellent communication skills and previous experience of forward planning
• The capacity to be influential and amenable coupled with decisiveness and commercial shrewdness.
• The ability to work in a pressurised business environment.
• Equally strong working as an individual and as part of a team.
• The willingness and flexibility to work the hours required.
• Business or Management degree
• Experience working with/for a major supermarket
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm or 8am – 5pm, flexible to meet the needs of the business, with weekend working on a rota basis.
NO ADVERTISING OR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE